Trending

FINALLY AKSHAY KUMAR IS TESTED NEGATIVE FOR COVID-19

FINALLY AKSHAY KUMAR IS TESTED NEGATIVE FOR COVID-19




Superstar Akshay Kumar who recently come positive in a COVID-19 test now returns to his home after leaving the hospital for a week. Twinkle Khanna (his wife) shared the news on her Instagram. While Akshay Kumar is yet to say if he has negative in a report for COVID-19. The welcome post from Twinkle Khanna is a relief for the fans of Akshay Kumar. She posted a monochromatic caricature of herself and Akshay on the platform that they were posing in the camera ‘together against the backdrop in a room’. Akshay Kumar is in a cartoon version in a ‘sweatshirt, shirt, and pants, and the actress is wearing a dress and holding a book with the title of ‘Mrs. Funny Bones’.  


The Mela movie actress (Twinkle Khanna) shared a post with the caption she wrote: "good to have him back around" and everything is well at her home. "Safe and sound and good to have him back around. #allizwell." 


On April 4th Akshay Kumar tested positive for a COVID-19. On social media, he shared the news with his fans.


Akshay also shared a statement of Twinkle Khanna, he stated that: "I wish to inform everyone that, earlier this morning, I have tested positive for COVID-19. Following all the protocols, I have immediately isolated myself. I'm under home quarantine and have sought necessary medical care. I would sincerely request all those that have come in contact with me to get themselves tested and take care."


After he informed everyone that he is hospitalized for precautionary measures. He gives a statement: "Thank you everyone for all your warm wishes and prayers, they seem to be working. I am doing fine but as a precautionary measure under medical advice, I have been hospitalized. I hope to be back home soon, take care."

 

The movies in which Akshay Kumar is playing a role (Raksha Bandhan, Bachchan Pandey, Atrangi Re, Prithviraj, and Ram Setu) are coming soon.



1 comment: