Trending

ON KANGANA RANAUT'S BIRTHDAY HER UPCOMING MOVIE "THALAIVI" TRAILER GOT RELEASED

ON KANGANA RANAUT'S BIRTHDAY HER UPCOMING MOVIE "THALAIVI" TRAILER GOT RELEASED

Kangana Ranaut's new movie trailer got released on her birthday. The movie's trailer got launched on March 23, 2021. She was very excited about her upcoming biopic in which she presents the actor or politician (J Jayalalithaa). Kangana gave a sight on Monday of what they can expect from the biopic and the trailer, for her fans.

 

To represent the mixed stages of the life of Jayalalithaa, with the thought of Kangana about the showcase of her great, body transformation Kangana wrote on Twitter: "One day to go for the trailer launch of #Thalaivi. Gaining 20 kgs and losing it all back within a span of few months wasn’t the only challenge that I faced while filming this Epic Biopic, wait is getting over just in few hours Jaya will be your forever ❤️".

 


 

 

In the first picture of the movie Kangana, look wearing a golden color ensemble for a dance program in the second one we can see a pair of yellow shorts with a floral top, and in the third one seem her to be from the time when Jayalalithaa was a politician

 

Kangana Ranaut also gave her fans a “massive transformation alert” and she also spoke about the kind of range she has displayed as a performer in Thalaivi. She wrote on her tweets, “I have raw talent like Meryl Streep for layered character depictions but I can also do skilled action and glamour like Gal Gadot #Thalaivi #Dhaakad. I am open for debate if anyone can show me more range and brilliance of craft than me by any other actress on this planet I promise to give up my arrogance, until then I can surely afford the luxury of pride.” on February.

 

Earlier this month the actor was also thanks to the director (AL Vijay) in the series of tweets “You are not only amazingly competent, your eyes shine brighter when I excel as an artist. Through so many ups and downs, I never saw a hint of anger, insecurity or despair in you. Spoke to people who know you for decades and when they speak about you their eyes light up. You are not a human, you are a devta. I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart and know that I miss you.” she wrote.

 

The movie Thalaivi presents the journey of Jayalalithaa when she was in the film industry and also when she was in political lines, in the movie there is stars like (Madhoo Shah, Arvind Swami, Jisshu Sengupta, and Prakash Raj). The Movie Thalaivi will release on (23rd April 2021). 





Author: Prerna Sharma
Editor: Sweta Mishra

FOLLOW US ON-FACEBOOKINSTAGRAMTWITTER 

IF YOU LIKE OUR CONTENT THEN DO COMMENT & SHARE

No comments