Trending

Sonu Sood said That Getting Hospital Beds And Oxygen For The People Is More Satisfying Than Being A Part Of Any 100 Crore movie

Sonu Sood said That Getting Hospital Beds And Oxygen For The People Is More Satisfying Than Being A Part Of Any 100 Crore movie

Film Star Soun Sood said that he couldn't sleep just because so many people are waiting for the hospital beds outside the hospitals. Sonu Sood said that being able to help the people in this pandemic situation is ‘more satisfying’ than getting a 100 crore film.




Sonu Sood is doing his best for helping the people over bed shortage in hospitals, life-saving medicines, and oxygen supplies for this second wave of the COVID-19 pandemic time. He thinks that this is more important than getting a movie of 100 crores. Last year, also Sonu Sood was a part of the numerous relief efforts to help the needy people with the bills of medical to airlifting stranded migrant students and workers.

Sonu Sood writes on Twitter: “In the middle of the night, after making numerous calls if u r able to get beds for needy, oxygen for some people n save few lives, I swear..it's million times more satisfying than being a part of any 100cr film. We can't sleep when people are in front of hospitals waiting for a bed."

Last week, he said about how he didn't sleep just because he was flooded with distress calls.

He also tweeted: “Can't sleep. In the middle of the night when my phone rings, all I can hear is a desperate voice pleading to save his/her loved ones. We are living in tough times but tomorrow is going to be better, just hold your reigns tight. Together we will win. Just we need some more hands.”

Currently, our country (India) is facing the second wave of the COVID-19 pandemic time, in which the cases of the COVID-19 are over lakhs and thousands of deaths in a single day. In several areas, all the hospitals are having a shortage of beds, medicine, and oxygen.

Sonu Sood has recently tested Covid positive himself and after being in-home quarantine, he has recovered himself very quickly within a week.

In an interview previously with the Hindustan Times, he said that he doesn't consider himself as a 'national hero'. Sonu Sood said: “I don’t know how to react because I don’t think I am a national hero. It started very simply with me being worried about the plight of all the migrants, who were unable to reach their homes. I am touched by the outpouring of love and blessings for me but I just think that I am doing my bit and everyone should do it. It is easy to appreciate me or my mission but I urge others to do the same.”

1 comment:

  1. This is called kind hearted people... what's that bull shit kangna, she promised and say lots of things... but do nothing..... Big love for Sonu Sood

    ReplyDelete