Trending

EXCITING NEWS FOR F.R.I.E.N.D.S FANS! AS F.R.I.E.N.D.S REUNION SPECIAL EPISODE IS COMING SOON

EXCITING NEWS FOR F.R.I.E.N.D.S FANS! AS F.R.I.E.N.D.S REUNION SPECIAL EPISODE IS COMING SOON

It's finally happening, F.R.I.E.N.D.S Reunion special episode is coming soon. It brings back the original cast including David Schwimmer, Lisa Kudrow, Jennifer Aniston, Matt LeBlanc, Courteney Cox, and Matthew Perry. Due to the coronavirus pandemic, it was delayed many times. But now in Los Angeles, the shoot has wrapped up. Fans can't wait to see them on screen again. After the Behind-the-scene pictures from the sets break the Internet, fans get more excited to see their favorite group. 

On HBO Max, the Friends Reunion special will stream.


F.R.I.E.N.D.S REUNION SPECIAL WRAP UP 

At Warner Bros Studios, The F.R.I.E.N.D.S special has been filmed. It's the same place where the series has been wrapped up back in 2004. 



The F.R.I.E.N.D.S official Instagram page shared the update. The caption read, "That’s a wrap! Could we BE anymore excited!? Friends: The Reunion is coming to @hbomax. #friendsreunion (sic)." HBO Max Pop also shared the news on social media pages.


David Schwimmer had talked about the F.R.I.E.N.D.S Reunion special episode earlier. He also confirmed that the casts of the show will be appearing as themselves. They will not appear as a character. 

On The Graham Norton Show during a virtual interview, he said that "There's nothing scripted, we're not in character. We are all ourselves, although there is one section of it that I don't want to give away, but we all read something."


F.R.I.E.N.D.S was aired for 10 seasons between 1994 and 2004. It has gained a lot of fan-following pass over the generations. F.R.I.E.N.D.S was also nominated for 62 Primetime Emmy Awards. In 2002 F.R.I.E.N.D.S won the Outstanding Comedy Series Award.



Author: Sweta Mishra
Editor: Shrestha Adhikari

FOLLOW US ON-FACEBOOKINSTAGRAMTWITTER 

IF YOU LIKE OUR CONTENT THEN DO COMMENT & SHARE 

No comments