Trending

ALIA BHATT TESTED NEGATIVE FOR COVID-19

ALIA BHATT TESTED NEGATIVE FOR COVID-19



Alia Bhatt has shared a new post for her fans to know that she tested negative for the COVID-19. 


From the COVID-19, actor Alia Bhatt is now recovered. On Wednesday, she took a post on Instagram. A happy picture of her and giving an update on her health.


Alia is smiling in a photo for the camera in pink pajamas and a blue shirt. A lot of greenery behind the photo. She captioned on her post that: "The only time being negative is a good thing," fans of Alia Bhatt were very happy about the negative report of her. One of the fans wrote “Awesome” and another one wrote, “Love You”. 


On 2nd April, she shared a note for her diagnosis, she had written: "Hello all, I have tested positive for Covid-19. I have immediately isolated myself and will be under home quarantine. I am following all safety protocols under the advice of my doctors. Grateful for all your love and support. Please stay safe and take care."


Ranbir Kapoor had also tested positive for COVID-19 before Alia Bhatt. He attends all the meetings and starts doing his pending works in Mumbai, after his recovery.


Her mother Soni Razdan told to leading daily, about Alia's health, “I am in touch with her, it’s just that I try not to call her too many times. In the last few days, I have called her in the morning to check on her. I don’t want to burden her with constant calls, because if I keep doing that, it will stress her out. I sent her messages suggesting what she should eat, which is simple and light food. So, she is sorted now as far as her food is concerned."

1 comment: